
chitra-durga visitors know Sathvik He painted for my children's day special last year.I could see a great potential in (then) 5 year old boy at that point of time itself .So I was not surprised when one of his paintings was exhibited this weekend in a prestigious show organised by California kindergarten association (C.K.A) held at santa clara convention centre.
Greatest news was sathvik's `water lilies'(inspired by Monet's painting `water lilies) was selected as cover painting for the invitation card of the event!
Later I came to know that sathvik didn't know about the show when he painted water lilies His teacher had just sent one of the several paintings he did in his routine school curriculum. Funny part was he didn't even know which one of his painting was sent till he went to the show!
when I asked sathvik that how he feels about the whole thing... he just gave me a big smile...
when I asked sathvik that how he feels about the whole thing... he just gave me a big smile...
good luck sathvik keep it up..
1 comment:
My hearty congratulations and Best of Best Wishes to him as well.
Post a Comment