- .
Miracle Child
Not so many days ago,
a remarkable delivery was made,
and I'd like to thank that doctor,
for the magical role that she's played.
There are heroes that have sailed the oceans,
and those that have fought a raging fire.
There are heroes that have climbed mountains,
climbing ever higher and higher.
But there's not a feat in this world,
that could possibly compare to what you've achieved,
and every time I look into Amartya's face,
there, facing me, is a dream to be believed.
Without your quick thinking,
I know we wouldn't have our son,
and of all the doctors in the world,
I'm really glad that you were the one.
There was definitely a presence in that room,
and maybe you had an unseen helping hand,
but it was your presence of mind that saved the day,
when things didn't exactly go as planned.
May 25th will always be a magical day,
because you not only saved a son,we gained a lifelong friend,
and I will be eternally grateful to you,
until my journey's end.
And the photo of you and Amartya,
tells the story without the need of narration;
Amartya smiling at you with gratitude,
and what can only be described as admiration.
I want to thank you Doctor Menon,
for not only your remarkable daring,
but I want to thank you for being the woman that you are,
personable,loving and very caring.
You've made such a difference to us,
I'm so glad it was your number that I dialed,
because I sincerely believe, that without you,
I would've never got to hold my miracle child.
*************************
Dr Prasanna Menon has been with us thru the journey of Amartya being born and delivered him.we
are ever thankful to her for being there for us.
*************************
Dr Prasanna Menon has been with us thru the journey of Amartya being born and delivered him.we
are ever thankful to her for being there for us.
**************************
I got this touchy poem in web and I just altered it a little to convey our heartfelt gratitude
to Dr Menon.
to Dr Menon.
No comments:
Post a Comment