My Precious Baby
The minute that I saw you
I fell so deeply in love
I was so in awe of you
I swore you were an angel from above.
I love you more and more each day
You bring me so much joy
To me you are an angel
The most special little boy.
I could sit and watch you
Smile and laugh and coo
For hours everyday
I wish I had nothing else to do.
I am writing this just for you
so that you will know
How very much I love you
From the top of your head
To the tip of your toe
No words could ever really express
How much that I love you
How my world is fuller now
And how much that I adore you.
I fell so deeply in love
I was so in awe of you
I swore you were an angel from above.
I love you more and more each day
You bring me so much joy
To me you are an angel
The most special little boy.
I could sit and watch you
Smile and laugh and coo
For hours everyday
I wish I had nothing else to do.
I am writing this just for you
so that you will know
How very much I love you
From the top of your head
To the tip of your toe
No words could ever really express
How much that I love you
How my world is fuller now
And how much that I adore you.
-Unknown
1 comment:
ಮಾಲಾ,
ತುಂಬ ಸುಂದರ ಕವಿತೆ. ಇದನ್ನು ಗೂಗಲಿಸಿದ್ದೇ, ಇಲ್ಲ ಲೈಬ್ರರಿಯ ಪುಸ್ತಕದ ಮೂಟೆಯಿಂದ ಆರಿಸಿದ್ಡಾ?
ದಿನಕ್ಕೊಮ್ಮೆ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ update ಮಾಡ್ತೀರಿ. ಮತ್ತೆ ಗೆಳತಿಯರ ಹತ್ತಿರ 'ನಿದ್ದೆ ಮಾಡೋಕೆ ಬಿಡಲ್ಲ ಕಣೇ' ಅಂತ ವ್ಯರ್ಥಾಲಾಪ ಮಾಡೋದು, ಬ್ಲಾಗಿನಲ್ಲಿ 'Monday ಮಟಮಟ ಮಧ್ಯಾಹ್ನ "ಮಂಡೆ ಪೆಟ್ಟಾಯಿತು"' ಅಂತ ಬರೆಯೋದು...ಛೇ, ಛೇ..ನಮ್ಮ ಪಾಪದ ಅಮ್ಮುವಿನ ಮೇಲೆ ಯಾಕೆ ಇಂಥ ಮಿಥ್ಯಾರೋಪ?:-))
ಮತ್ತೆ, ಚಿತ್ರ-ಪ್ರೇಮ-ದುರ್ಗವನ್ನೂ ಸಿಂಗರಿಸಿ ಆಗಾಗ. ನಮ್ಮನ್ನು ಮರೆತುಬಿಟ್ಟೀರಿ, ಜೋಕೆ:-)
Post a Comment